Why I own a Nutrimill – Free Workshop – March 9, 2021 7:00pm & 8:30pm
This course will cover the features and benefits of the Nutrimill. There are two-course times available on March 7th, 7:00 PM & 8:30 PM. Once paid, the login information will be sent to the email provided in your order details. This login information will be suitable for either course.
Product details about the mill –
●450 Watt heavy-duty motor with auto-shutoff thermal
● Near diamond hard Corundum Grainmaster milling stones.
Quality made to mill even the hardest of grains.
● Quickly mill all non-oily grains and legumes.
● Durable housing manufactured from eco-friendly,
sustainable bamboo. Carefully designed and crafted to
belong in your kitchen
● Easily adjust texture with our patented control knob. Mill a
full range of textures from cracked grain for hot cereal to
pastry fine flour for baked goods.
● No need for a unique milling bowl. Grind flour or crack
grain directly into your mixing bowl.
● Tested and listed by CSA. Meets all US safety standards.
● 5 year warranty
● Designed and assembled in the USA